Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shutterfly Christmas Cards


Our family has sent Shutterfly Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery for over 5 years now. It is a fabulous way to keep in touch with our out of town extended family and friends. My mom has kept every card we've ever sent to her, including the cards from 2010 and 2011 which announced the arrival of Sadie bug.

I am excited this year to pick my cards to send. Last year I chose 3 different designs: one fun, and two that were more traditional to send to the Grandparents. Which should I choose this year? Here are two that I am considering, and why I like them:


Sadie's favorite color is PURPLE, so this card would be great!


http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/flat-stationery-cards?filterOptions=atstyle_4%7Catstyle_1&selectFilterOption=atstyle_1&clearFilterOption=

I love this one because I can include many photos from the past year, and show how much Sadie has grown and the fun we've had!

If you'd like to use Shutterfly for your Christmas cards this year (and I highly recommend it!), here is a link that will take you to the new 2011 collection.


Happy Early Holidays everyone! Christmas is only 56 days away - are you ready??





No comments:

Post a Comment